|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|ADIB - El Yosr Personal Finance (STL)||Minimum Salary: EGP 3,000||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 5 Years||Flat Rate: 11.8%||Reducing Rate: 21.24%|
Now finance all your needs with no worries.
- Finance up to : EGP 150,000
- Murabaha Tenor : 12 - 60 months
- Takaful Life Insurance till maturity
- Competitive Rates
- Salary/Installment transfer letter (with issuance date for 1 month maximum from application date ) OR HR letter (valid for 1 month)
- Valid utility bill with issuance date for 3 month maximum from application date
- Valid National ID (for Egyptians)
- Valid passport/Employment contract/ Valid Residency Permit for Foreign residents
- Employed Customers
- Self-Employed and Professional
- Finance Against Deposits
- Age of applicant: 21- 60 years at finance maturity
- Customer Nationality: Egyptians and Foreign Residents
Additional InformationFees & Charges:
- Admin Fees: 1.5%
- Late Payment Fees: EGP 40
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.